Posted Thursday, January 23, 2014
Last Active: Sunday, September 30, 2018
Ehlers Strategy is the implemented scenario of Ehlers logic.
Money Management system
- When indicator’s MAMA line crosses above the FAMA line, the strategy creates a Buy position
- When indicator’s MAMA line crosses below the FAMA line, the strategy creates a Sell position
NOTE: For using this strategy you need to have the paid Ehlers MESA Adaptive Moving Average indicator installed.
- “Stop/Limit orders” – positions will be closed only by the Stop/Limit orders. There is a possibility to select trailing stop (with the help of the “Use Trailing Stop” checkbox). Also if the “Stop (pips)” (“Limit (pips)”) setting is set to “0” then Stop (Limit) order will not be placed.
- “Opposite Position” – positions will be closed every time when opposite signal is generated. Note: Strategy can generate several positions in one direction. This situation can happen when MAMA line touches FAMA line in one point.
- “Both” – positions will be closed when any of the above conditions is met.
-ACTFX© Forum Administrator
Thursday, January 23, 2014 by