Manual Live Closes show up in Test Log

Posted By black Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Add to Favorites0
black
 Posted Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (96,525 reputation)Supreme Being - (96,525 reputation)Supreme Being - (96,525 reputation)Supreme Being - (96,525 reputation)Supreme Being - (96,525 reputation)Supreme Being - (96,525 reputation)Supreme Being - (96,525 reputation)Supreme Being - (96,525 reputation)Supreme Being - (96,525 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Sunday, July 13, 2014
Is this the way it is supposed to be? I was running a test in the Tester. While the test was running, I checked some live trades that I had open. I closed two of the Live Trades manually. The results of the manually Closed Trades showed up in the Tester test log in areas that were reserved for the same kind of info from the test, namely the ID# of the closed Trades and the NetPL.

The Live Trades were completely manual. I had no Live Strategy running. The Live Trades had been opened manually and closed manually.

Smile

Oh, by the way, I used

procedure OnTradeChange(const Action: TDataModificationType; const Trade: TTrade);
begin

// if Action=dmtInsert then begin end;

if Action=dmtDelete then

as the place where the log was located.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 by black
Admin
 Posted Thursday, December 13, 2012
Administrator

Administrator - (124,195 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Friday, June 02, 2017

Dear Black,

OnTradeChange procedure reacts on changes in all of your positions opened by strategy and manually. The same logic is applied for OnOrderChange and OnAccountChange.

So your strategy can easily manage all your positions and/or orders.

As you already know, to sort the positions opened by strategy you can use the Tag property

Best regards

-ACTFX© Forum Administrator
Thursday, December 13, 2012 by Admin