I dont get Rates updates...!! Weird please help

Posted By Nizar Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Add to Favorites0
Nizar
 Posted Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Okay, I trade with a company [broker's name] that has ACT platform... I log in from my home with no problems i work great on my laptop... Once i get to the office i can log in but the dealing rates, instrument tables, charts are all frozen... I tried to disable the firewalls... I have a linksys router in the office... I faced the same problem in my parents house but the router is different (SMC)... I also tried the Java trading station and ALSO the same problem... what could this be? and please solve this issue ASAP because i need to follow my tradings...

A fast reply would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nizar.
Admin
 Posted Thursday, May 27, 2010
Administrator

Administrator - (130,491 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Friday, June 02, 2017
Hello Nizar,

Please try to use proxy: proxy.sysfx.com, port 80 (click Settings in the login screen and enter proxy settings). If it doesn't help, then in the command line type

"tracert sysfx.com", then press Enter and let us know the answer.

Best regards,
ActFX Support team

Best regards

-ACTFX© Forum Administrator

Nizar
 Posted Thursday, June 03, 2010
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)Supreme Being - (810 reputation)

Last Active: Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Ok thanks, it solved my Dealing rates problem, but still i have problems with the charts. sometimes i need to update them manually(refreshing) and sometimes when i change from Tick to minute or 5 etc... it says problem uploading or something.

I want to use the platform but having a problem.
ViennaCalling
 Posted Friday, June 04, 2010
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (51,795 reputation)Supreme Being - (51,795 reputation)Supreme Being - (51,795 reputation)Supreme Being - (51,795 reputation)Supreme Being - (51,795 reputation)Supreme Being - (51,795 reputation)Supreme Being - (51,795 reputation)Supreme Being - (51,795 reputation)Supreme Being - (51,795 reputation)

Last Active: Monday, January 26, 2015
Get yourself a new broker!

I am with [broker's name] too, kinda. I'm using a different broker now as I've had nothing but problems with [broker's name] and they just keep passing the buck. I've had chart data delayed by as much as 15 minutes without notice and lost money as a result.... Also, their demo and live feeds are different. I backtested for 30 days, side by side in demo and live and the exact same entries produced different results... Shady! I did the same test with another actfx broker and the results were identical in demo and live, like they should be.

Not only that but they recently got a warning by the Cyprus Security and Exchanges Commission.

overall [broker's name] gets two big THUMBS DOWN

Happy Pipping!

"Money isn't everything, but it sure helps alot!"
http://forextaurus.blogspot.com/
Nildamey
 Posted Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (4,938 reputation)Supreme Being - (4,938 reputation)Supreme Being - (4,938 reputation)Supreme Being - (4,938 reputation)Supreme Being - (4,938 reputation)Supreme Being - (4,938 reputation)Supreme Being - (4,938 reputation)Supreme Being - (4,938 reputation)Supreme Being - (4,938 reputation)

Last Active: Thursday, October 14, 2010
Bonjour Gregor,

J'avais un doute sur [broker's name]...et leur façons de faire...aurais tu le nom d'un autre fournisseur qui utilise actfx, stp...

Merci d'avance...